9.01.2009

Here I Go...

I'm late as usual. Life caught me up and I and didn't get it all together till late today so we changed the departure time to 6:00 am Tuesday morning... that's about 3 hours away. Woooo Hoooo! Big Red is packed to the top with all my crap. I made a pretty comfy nest to call home. Milk crates everywhere. Reminds me of college. Thanks so much to Al www.stevenotwinery.com who dropped of a couple of cases of local wine to keep the lavations going. Karyn and Anna stopped by to say goodbye. Navy Dave rolled up Sunday and will be driving with me back to Allison and Dave's  house in Wyoming. He has been quite tolerant of me and helpful with the packing. He washed the van and the dog! Tried out my bike too but didn't have much luck with it. But was quite entertaining to watch... Thanks so much to everyone else who helped me make this trip a reality!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment