9.04.2009

Day 4

No matter how bad it gets, waking up in Jackson Hole will make anything better! I love this place and what it does to my soul! Everywhere you look it's awe-inspiring even breathtaking. The people live slow and kind.




First stop the Big O tire store. The guy didn't ask me any questions about how I shredded the tire just told me it was under warranty and I wouldn't have to pay anything. Cool with me. I went into K-mart while I was waiting... it's funny only in Jackson will you hear the sound of men in spurs walking down a K-mart isle.



Next I went to the body shop to see if the van would make it over to Idaho. The guy there said I was lucky and hit the deer right. I guess it only caused cosmetic damage. No damage to the motor or AC. He taped my headlights up and told me it would be good to get over the pass into Idaho.

Grabbed some breaky at Nora's then headed off to get some souvenirs and people watch. One last place to go. Teton National Park. This is my church. This is where I see all the beauty of the universe and how perfect it can be. The creator at it's finest. This is exactly what I needed to leave yesterday behind and feel centered again. I sat for awhile and just took it all in. Wrote for a bit. This range had such a calming effect on me. I wish the winters here weren't so bad for a wheelchair.

 
  
 


Off to Rachel house in Idaho, About an hour away. Arrived at Ray and Kevin's ranch. Paradise! So perfect for her and her family! She looks great. Her daughter and husband are cuties and full of smiles. So happy for them! Channin is here too! Great to be reunited, looking forward to catching up.  Can't wait for the wedding tomorrow!



Took the van to the local body shop and it looks like they will be able to help me out and get me back on the road by Tuesday. Not too bad for me. Pretty bad for the deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment