9.15.2009

Day 13-15

Well I got a bit overwhelmed and it took a bit to catch up but I'm back and will try and fill in the blanks when I have some time!

I'm in Seattle, WA now. Have been here since Sunday visiting with an old college friend and her family. I love this city. It has such a fun feel to it and people seem so laid back.



 
  
Burton has made a new friend here named Sweet Pea. She is a bit reserved but Burton has been trying to corrupt her.

Shannon has a very creative and conscious company named Greenbelts. greenbelts.etsy.com check it out! She recycles old belts and makes them into all kinds of cool things to wear including dog collars and people cuffs. Burton has a shinny new collar and I got some cool stuff too! Awesome stuff!

  

Been playing with Shannon and Chris' son Henry a bit. He taught me all about the new world of Legos. They are a whole different ball game now, nothing like when I was a kid. We built a bitchin monster truck with flames out the back!

 
  
 


Shannon and I took a cruz down to west Seattle and strolled the beach area with the dogs. Got a bite to eat at a locals spot.


It's been great catching up after way too long! Good friends always feel like home no matter how long it's been! Nice to relax for a couple of days finally! We are headed out tonight to Vancouver, WA. Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment