2.11.2011

I'm On My Way... Home Sweet Home!

Getting discharged today from the hospital! Finally!! Just waiting for the doctor to show up and give me one last look and I'm out of here! Can't wait to see Burton and be back in the mountains. I'm like totally over being a valley girl!

Thanks so much to everyone who visited, called, emailed and fed me while I was down here! Special thanks to my mom who has been indispensable in this process. You all helped me keep my spirit strong so I could get thru the first and worst part of this process.

On to the next.... will keep everyone posted.

xo,
char


Address is: 545 Williams St, Muprhys CA 95247. Land line is: 209.728.8766.

Donations for medical costs and healthy meals instead of flowers/gifts would be appreciated. I have set up a link to PayPal where you can donate. (You don't need to have a PayPal account) Here is the link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=L5AP83PXC47FN
Thanks so much!

6 comments:

  1. Angela Tonetti McFallFebruary 11, 2011 at 10:40 AM

    Whoo Hoo! So glad you are coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Char! So happy to hear this great news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! that is great! We are going to have to throw you a party girl!
    See you soon, Love Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!!!! It will be so good to be in your own home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! Glad you are getting out and can see the world again. Remember to go slow even thou you can go faster if you wanted...lol..it's about healing properly so don't push yourself. Big kiss to Burton!

    ReplyDelete