3.01.2017

STRAIGHT UP DATE 3/1/17

I had the best week! My lower stomach muscles on my left side are starting to fire again!!! I know it doesn’t look like much in the video but this is a HUGE gain for me! Most of the left side of my abdomen/back has been completely paralyzed for the last few years due to complications from the unsuccessful surgery in 2011. But they opened it all back up in the recent surgery and I have been bustin ass to get the muscles firing again to support the new hardware. It’s been months of work, sweat and pain to get here but seeing my muscles starting to react on command gives me so much hope and inspiration to keep up the fight. Not only that, some of the muscles that are firing are below my paralysis level!? It just proves to me again anything can happen with belief and work! I also went to see my surgeon this week and the x-rays showed that I’m starting to grow bone around the cage!! This is so relieving and exciting because the success of the surgery hinged around me growing bone in the cage. Since there was so much damage sustained in that area the doctors said the odds were low that I would. But I beat them!! The Page’s crystal, my bone broth and the excellent Arbonne nutrition are all paying off. My surgeon wants me to start pilates to aggressively work on my core so I will adding that into my repertoire of physical based recovery next week. No stopping me now, I’m headed straight towards up!!! Endless gratitude to every person who has contributed to my fight in any and all ways.  I would not be here without all of you, it has filled my heart and spirit and I am SO thankful for you all. Huge hugs and lots of love! #straightup #anythingispossible


If you want to donate to my cause:
http://www.gofundme.com/charvine
or https://paypal.me/charvine
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation:
http://www.helphopelive.org/campaign/12154
If you shop Arbonne’s sustainably sourced, vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, clean products, Char will get a % of sale:
http://www.charvine.arbonne.com
If you want to donate direct or product email:
mailto:char@charvine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment